Mar 23, 2014
BGFitness Podcast Sidekick, Brock Skywalker Amstrong, talked to
Troy from evolvedNS
about supplement manufacturing practices - including:
- His background and how he got involved in the supplement
- The challenges in creating and marketing new supplements.
- How to choose a manufacturing facility and what their
- The regulations, laws, certifications.
- How and where to get supplements tested.
- The costs (monetary or otherwise) in getting these tests
- What certifications are good ones for a consumer to look
- And what to look for in a supplement.
Troy forgot to mention during the interview that you want to
ensure your manufacturer is ISO9001 certified and has a Vender
Certification Program (VCP) in place to ensure that the raw
materials are high quality. Keep that in mind when you're
purchasing or developing a multivitamin.