Dec 22, 2018
Jordan Harbinger is back!
In my first podcast episode with
Jordan we talked about:
-What kind of body language mistakes that fit people with
nice bodies make which hold them back socially…
-How to reprogram your brain to actually like and appreciate
things like kale smoothies and ginger juice…
-A simple eye trick to get you to “fake it until you make
it” with extreme social confidence…
-Why bars and clubs are not necessarily the places to go to
to enhance your social intelligence and ability to build
-How I went from eating fast food, being ultra-shy and
reading fantasy novels to being named as one of the world's top 100
most influential people in health and fitness…
Jordan has always had an affinity for Social Influence,
Interpersonal Dynamics and Social Engineering, helping private
companies test the security of their communications systems and
working with law enforcement agencies before he was even old enough
to drive. He has spent several years abroad in Europe and the
developing world, including South America, Eastern Europe and the
Middle East, and speaks several languages. He has also worked for
various governments and NGOs overseas, traveled through war-zones
and been kidnapped -twice.
He’ll tell you - the only reason he’s still alive and kicking is
because of his ability to talk his way into (and out of), just
about any type of situation. On his podcast, he gets deep into the
untapped wisdom of the world's top performers -- from legendary
musicians to intelligence operatives, iconoclastic writers to
visionary change-makers, deconstructing the playbooks of the most
successful people on earth.
Among the many things Jordan and I discussed here in
-Various drug-related topics...2:42
- Hefty CBD doses enhance deep sleep
- Throw THC into the mix, sleep latency drops
- Does it affect your health negatively during the day?
- You are rested, just a little bit groggy.
- Ultimate coffee mix to turn on the brain during the day
- Put in Four Sigmatic Lions Mane extract
- Trace amount of Psilocybin
- Jordan's adverse reaction to taking Modafinil and the reasons I
- Erectile dysfunction vs. brain dysfunction
- Jordan set the record on the Kegel Camp App
- Non-verbal communication
- Appearance is more important than words for first
- Much of what we believe is either flawed or just wrong
- Jordan called out a former spy because of his NV
- Codified a system of personality archetypes geared toward high
- Why do Athletes and high achievers come across as intimidating?
- Shame for their own inactivity
- The more we look at someone and think they're relatable to us,
the more any change in them makes us more uncomfortable or
- Rather than congratulate them, people find excuses why
achievers are snobby, arrogant, etc.
- People don't like their shortcomings highlighted
-Non-verbal communication techniques Jordan teaches to be
better received if you're an athlete or high achiever...43:40
- Hidden anxiety regarding sense of self
- Motivations change as you progress through life;
- Comparison can be efficacious to your self-development and also
- High achievers shirk others because they don't provide any
- Soon you realize you have no close friends, it's affecting your
- How to behave when you're "that guy" to allow others to be more
comfortable around you.
- Make yourself more relatable
- Smile more; loosen the jaw
-Recreating "authentic" body language, even if it feels
- What we think is "authentic" is often us manipulating our body
language to give off a desired vibe.
-Jordan's observations on an annoying body language quirk that
-And much more!
Resources from this episode:
-Jordan's website and podcast
-Jordan's interview with Robert
-Jordan's interview with David
-FourSigmatic Lion's Mane
-The Kegel Camp app
-Ben's article on The Private Gym
-Book: The Laws Of Human Nature
-Dr. David Buss books
-Mini Post-It Notes
-Kion Check out our steep
discounts on product bundles (like the Daily Life Bundle). Check it out if
you're looking for ways to use those holiday gift cards!
-Organifi delivers quality nutrition
to the world with delicious, easy-to-mix superfood
drinks. Get 20% off your order when you use code
"Greenfield" at check out.
-Birdwell Beach Britches "Quality is
our Gimmick" isn’t just our slogan, it’s a commitment we honor with
every stitch we sew. Use discount code "ben" at check
out and get 10% off your order + free shipping on orders over
Do you have questions, thoughts or feedback for Jordan
or me? Leave your comments below and one of us will